THE UNCERTAINTY OF WHETHER YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT CAREER PATH CAN BE EXHAUSTING; CREATING STRESS AND LOSS OF FOCUS. 

Whether you are seeking inspiration to make a complete change, or faced with choices in your current role, the Reboot programs will benefit you and guide you to make meaningful and purposeful decisions.

We guide you through a systematic process where you will:

  • Get clarity

  • Identify your own values

  • Boost your self awareness

  • Increase your confidence

  • Clear outdated and limiting beliefs

  • Refocus and choose the right path for you

Once you take the time to focus on yourself and invest in your career, ideas flow and exciting possibilities reveal themselves. It never ceases to amaze us how, armed with new-found clarity, job opportunities and business ventures materialise for clients. 

The end result for you is a refined career brand, clarity about your career path and the tools to take the next meaningful step.

I have been able to re-frame my job with my employer’s support, so I can take all the good things I love doing and am good at, while making time for myself on new creative challenges.
— Maree Koroitamana, Napier, New Zealand

common statistics

According to Gallup’s 2017 State of the Global Workplace, only 15 percent of employees are engaged in the workplace. That leaves 85% who are not!

A consistent statistic shared by news and business sites worldwide repeatedly indicate that 70% of people are unhappy at work.

61% of employees are burned out on the job. Anger issues at work, depression and sleepless nights are among stress-related symptoms workers say they have experienced.

According to a 2018 Korn Ferry Survey, quarter of workers cite the fact that the work culture didn't fit their values as their main reason for leaving.